TERMS & CONDITIONS
In using the Vacbagdirect.com.au website, you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
ORDERING & DISPATCH
- If you are unfamiliar with on-line shopping or require assistance, please contact us via email on email@example.com and we can provide you with the steps to guide you through the process.
- If you are using a phone or tablet to place your order and find that some of the fields are obscured on the payment page, go to the home page on our site and click on the icon that says View Desktop Version. This will allow access to these fields.
- To use the Vacbagdirect site, you can shop as a guest, or, for anyone regularly using our site, we suggest you register with us. This involves providing us with only the information needed to process and ship your order. This includes your email address, name and invoice/shipping addresses. You will be asked to nominate a password - this will enable you to check the status of your order on our site, and place and process any future orders quickly.
- Should you register, upon completion of that registration, you will receive an email advising your login and password. If you consider this password information sensitive, we suggest you use something unique for this site – eg the make of your vacuum cleaner.
- We aim to have any orders placed up to 2pm each business day, dispatched that afternoon.
- Upon dispatch, you will receive an email from Vacbagdirect advising the shipment of the goods. You will also receive a separate email from Australia Post advising the tracking ID for your parcel. These emails will be sent to the email address you provide with your site registration or order, so please ensure that this is a valid address if you wish to receive these notifications.
- Should a product be out of stock, we will advise you of this via email. We will also provide you with the estimated supply date, and you have the option to back order or receive a refund.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Vacbagdirect.com.au uses the Australia Post e-parcel system for the majority** of our orders. This system uses standard Australia Post delivery time frames ex postcode 2112. You can find these on the Australia Post website www.auspost.com.au under the DELIVERY TIMES tab.
- All orders are traceable through the e-parcel system. Your tracking number will be sent to the email address or mobile phone number you provide with your order, once the parcel is scanned for the first time by Australia Post.
- Australia Post will deliver to the address you nominate as the SHIPPING INFORMATION on your order. Please ensure you are clear and specific with these address details and include all relevant information that will enable a smooth delivery (eg – include company name if delivery is to a business address; include floor number if delivery is to a high-rise building). This will avoid any unnecessary postage fees for returned orders. Please note:-
Orders returned to us by Australia Post unclaimed will be automatically refunded. The $10 fee, charged to us by Australia Post for an item returned uncaimed, will be deducted from your refund. This charge also applies to parcels that are marked return to sender.
- Should you not be at home/or available to sign for your delivery, Australia Post should leave a card advising you to collect from your parcel from the local post office. Please ensure that you follow up and collect your parcel - Australia Post will only hold parcels for 10 days before they are returned to sender, again incurring additional postage charges*.
- If your order has not been delivered within the standard delivery times as quoted by Australia Post ex postcode 2112 and you have not received a collection card, please check the tracking information on the Australia Post website - www.auspost.com.au using the tracking number emailed to the address provided with your order. Alternatively, you can contact us via email and we can check the tracking or follow up through the Australia Post Business Centre on your behalf.
- Our offer of Free Shipping for an order of 10 or more items applies to orders delivered to Australian addressees and to addresses accessible by the Australia Post network only. Prices to ship to overseas and remote Australian addresses are available upon request.
- **At times we may use a courier service other than Australia Post. You will be advised prior to shipment if this applies to your order.
REQUEST FOR DELIVERY WITHOUT A SIGNATURE
- A request for a safe drop (delivery without a signature) can be accomodated however, this is done at the addressees' risk. The addressee is responsible for any replacement expenses. Vacbag Direct does not accept responsibility for these parcels once they are dispatched by us and are in the Australia Post network.
- Requests for particular delivery instructions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- All returns must be pre-approved – contact email@example.com prior to posting your purchase back to us.
- We ask that requests for refunds and returns be received within 30 days of purchase. As per the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to a refund for a change of mind or a product ordered in error, however we do consider these requests for up to 30 days from date of purchase whereby goods must be returned in an as-new condition and ideally in original packaging.
- Where the return is for a product you have ordered incorrectly or a change of mind, return postage is at customer’s expense. We will refund the value of the goods upon receipt
- Should an order that was shipped free of charge be returned in part or in full (due to change of mind or your error in ordering), our original outgoing postage charge will be deducted from your refund for the goods. eg. if you order 10 items and return 8 items, postage will be deducted (from your refund) for the cost of sending the original shipment of 10 items.
- If an order for 10 or more bags is placed and a refund requested for part of the order, prior to shipment, the postage fee for the final quantity on the order will be applicable. ie $7.50 for 2 or less items; $8.99 for 3 - 9 items.
- Returns will be refunded to the credit card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase. Where the original purchase was a Direct Deposit, please provide BSB & Account details.
- All replacement goods must be re-ordered and paid for as a new transaction on our site. Please ask our advise if you are unsure as to what you need.
- Where an incorrect size of floor tool is purchased one of our adaptors (products VB129 or VB137) can often be an easy cost effective fix. Please email us if you would like further information re this option or you can order these products from our site.
- Should we send you an incorrect product due to a packing error, we will replace the product at no additional cost to you. We will provide you with an e-parcels returns label to enable free return postage of the incorrect item back to us.
- Our “Right Bag Guarantee” policy means that goods purchased from Vacbagdirect.com.au may be returned within 30 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, freight pre-paid, unused and in the original packaging should you not be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- All products listed on our site are after-market brands unless otherwise stated as genuine. Suitabilty of generic brand bags for machines are based on bag manufacturers recommendations. Claims for refund that challenge this information are subject to assessment by our suppliers prior to approval.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Vacbagdirect takes seriously and respects the confidentiality of our customers. The personal information, collected from you, is used solely for your transactions with Vacbagdirect and is never shared with other organisations.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and storage of your information to personalise your shopping experience, and to allow us to offer a website that caters to our customer's interests. The information that is submitted allows us to track your current and previous order history.
Vacbagdirect is the owner of the information submitted and stored on this website. We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties, unless required to do so by law. We will not use this information in any other ways than those outlined in this statement.
Our site is protected by Rapid SSL 256bit SSL.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and direct deposits into our account. We do not accept American Express cards.
Credit Card Usage
Our site does not store credit card data, nor do we at Vacbagdirect ever receive access to that information. All credit card payments are processed securely by eWay. Once you click on PLACE ORDER, your transaction is automatically processed through the eWay system and your credit card is debited.
Paypal transactions are processed in a similar way to Credit Cards – once you hit the PLACE ORDER button, you are directed to PAYPAL to complete the payment from your PAYPAL account.
Where DIRECT DEPOSIT is selected as a payment option, bank account details are emailed with the Order Confirmation. Please allow up to 2 business days for the funds to be transferred into our account. Bank accounts are checked daily by VBD for any deposits and orders are shipped once payment is complete.
Pro Forma Invoice
Where a PRO FORMA invoice is required, please place your order and select DIRECT DEPOSIT as your payment option. This process will generate an order and an invoice that can be processed by your business with the goods shipped once payment is finalised.
All prices are published in good faith and we aim to ensure that they are correct. However at times we may make an error and therefore we retain the right to change prices at any time.
Vacuum bags pricing on site states price per pack of bags, unless otherwise advised.
We offer discounts for quantity buys on all products in the bag, filter, floor tools and accessories ranges. Quantity discounts for not apply to our Clearance range, vacuum cleaners, steam cleaners and other items at our discetion.
Discount vouchers issued by vacbagdirect.com.au are valid for a one-off use by qualifying customers. All vouchers expire 6 months from date of issue unless otherwise advised.