ORDERING & DISPATCH
- If you are unfamiliar with on-line shopping or require assistance, please contact us via email on email@example.com and we can provide you with the steps to guide you through the process.
- To use the Vacbagdirect site, we ask you to register with the information needed to process and ship your order. This includes your email address, name and invoice/shipping addresses. You will be asked to nominate a password - this will enable you to check the status of your order on our site, and place and process any future orders quickly.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive an email advising your login and password. If you consider this password information sensitive, we suggest you use something unique for this site – eg the make of your vacuum cleaner.
- We aim to have any orders placed up to 2pm each business day, dispatched that afternoon.
- Upon dispatch, you will receive an email advising the shipment of the goods. This is sent to the email address you provide with your site registration, so please ensure that this is a valid address if you wish to receive this notification. If you do not receive this confirmation please check the Junk E-Mail file on your computer in case your settings re-direct it there.
- Should a product be out of stock, we will advise you of this via email. We will also provide you with the estimated supply date, and you have the option to back order or receive a refund.
- Stock of some make and models of vacuum cleaners may not be in warehoused on-site, but will be ordered ex our suppliers as required to fill your order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Vacbagdirect.com.au uses the Australia Post e-parcel system for the majority** of our orders. This system uses standard Australia Post delivery time frames ex postcode 2112. You can find these on the Australia Post website www.auspost.com.au under the Calculate Postage tab.
- All orders are trackable through this system and your tracking number will be sent to either via the email address provided by you at the time of your order or by SMS from Australia Post if you provide a mobile phone number with your order. If you do not receive this, please check the Junk E-Mail file on your computer. Alternatively it is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please advise your order number if possible.
- With the shipping notification from Australia Post they will give you the option to manage your delivery. Use this option if there is an amendment to the delivery address. Please note should you select an option to leave your parcel without a signature, this is done at your own risk. We will not replace a missing parcel should you select this option.
- Australia Post will deliver to the address you nominate as the SHIPPING INFORMATION on your order. Please ensure you are clear and specific with these address details and include all relevant information that will enable a smooth delivery (eg – include company name if delivery is to a business address; include floor number if delivery is to a high-rise building). Any order returned to us due to incorrect/insufficient address provided by you will incur an additional postage fee* payable prior to a re-send.
- Should you not be at home/or available to sign for your delivery, Australia Post should leave a card advising you to collect from your parcel from the local post office. Please ensure that you follow up and collect your parcel - parcels are returned to sender if not collected within 10 business days, again incurring additional postage charges*.
- If your order has not been delivered within the standard delivery times as quoted by Australia Post ex postcode 2112 and you have not received a collection card, you can either check your local post office (in case the driver has been and not left a card) or contact us via email and we can check the tracking or follow up through the Australia Post Business Centre on your behalf.
- Our offer of Free Shipping for an order of 10 or more items applies to orders delivered to Australian addressees and to addresses accessible by the local Australia Post network only. Prices to ship to overseas and remote Australian addresses are available upon request.
- If you are Outside Of Australia and would like to order from us, please email your request to email@example.com. Please include your country, the product you would like to purchase and the quantity. We will reply with a quote including postage and make arrangements for payment should you decide to go ahead
*Please note – we do not mark-up our postage charges and only pass on to our customers a portion of the costs we incur with Australia Post. Therefore any additional postage of a single parcel cannot be done FOC.
**At times we may use a courier service other than Australia Post. You will be advised prior to shipment if this applies to your order.